Download » Petals ESB 3.1.3
Petals ESB 3.1.3
Download Petals ESB 3.1.3 (32 Mb)
- Released on July 25nd, 2011
- Access the documentation
Petals ESB 3.1.3 is a release maintenance of Petals ESB 3.1.
Notice that in these times, Petals platform was not a complete distribution. Tools and components had to be downloaded separately.
Petals Web Console 2.0.5
Download the Petals web tool box for administration and supervision purposes.
All the Petals components to connect applications to the ESB.
- File Transfer 2.4.4: to read or write files from local file system.
- EJB 1.3.3: to invoke remote EJB methods.
- FTP 3.3.1: to interact with a FTP server.
- JMS 3.1.1: to publish or receive from Java Messaging Queues.
- Mail 3.1.4: to send or receive e-mails (SMTP / POP / IMAP).
- SFTP 1.2.1: to interact with a secured FTP server.
- SQL 1.2.1: to access database through JDBC, using SQL language.
- SOAP 4.0.8: to access and expose Web Services.
All the Petals components with internal features.
- BPEL 1.0.6: to orchestrate Petals services with BPEL.
- EIP 2.5: to build composite services by using Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP).
- JSR-181 1.1.3: to implement a Petals service with an annotated Java class.
- Notification 1.0.3: to use WS-Notification and Brokered-Notification standards inside the ESB.
- Pojo 2.2.6: to implement Petals services with Plain Old Java objects.
- Quartz 1.1.3: to schedule service invocations with CRON expressions.
- RMI 1.1.1: to interact with a Petals container through RMI.
- Validation 1.1.3: to validate messages against XML schemas.
- XSLT 2.4.1: to transform messages with XSL transformations (XSLT).
Petals Studio 1.2.x
Select the right version of Petals Studio (150 Mb).